Reading time ~1 minute
Needle v1.0.0 released: new native agent and support for iOS 10
Today we release Needle v1.0.0, which provides a major overhaul of its core and the introduction of a new native agent, written entirely in Objective-C. The agent will allow needle to provide transparent support for iOS 10 (and future versions), and, over time, it will allow us to replace all dependencies required now (such as class-dump and keychain_dumper).
The agent is already available from download on Cydia, and its source code has been published on Github (https://github.com/mwrlabs/needle-agent).
A detailed description of the agent’s inner workings is available on the project wiki (https://github.com/mwrlabs/needle/wiki), alongside all the information needed to get up and running with the new version.
To stay updated, remember to also follow @mwrneedle on Twitter!
CHANGELOG: [1.0.0] - 2017-03-10
- [AGENT] Released Needle Agent
- [CORE] iOS 10 Support
- [CORE] Overhaul of the Core
- [CORE] Possibility to disable modules if running incompatible version of iOS
- [MODULE] Simple CLI Client (
- [MODULE] Frida Jailbreak Detection Bypass (
dynamic/detection/script_jailbreak-detection-bypass.py) [from @HenryHoggard]
- [MODULE] Frida Touch Id Bypass (
hooking/frida/script_touch-id-bypass) [from @HenryHoggard]
- [SUPPORT] Updated documentation
- [MODULE] Fix
storage/data/keychain_dump_fridaACL Parsing [from @bernard-wagner]
- [MODULE] Frida modules spawn app with Frida instead of UIOpen [from @HenryHoggard]
- [MODULE] Frida enumerate methods performance enhancement [from @HenryHoggard]
- [CORE] Dependencies superseded by the Needle Agent